GENER8 is a feature full module family for the VJing app MODUL8 by Garagecube. MODUL8 is an intuitive system for the creation of complex audio visual shows & DMX lighting design. MODUL8 has a plug-in architecture which allows for the expansion of the original program into something much more. Many have produced plug-in modules for MODUL8, but none so ambitious as GENER8!
GENER8 enables new workflows and enhanced functionality, with its launchpad triggering style and timeline editing.
- Precise Timecode clocking system which synchronises to external MIDI clocks.
- Auto-looping systems which effortlessly syncs your vj loops to the music.
- Quantised clip triggering – drop your media exactly on the beat.
- Timeline editing and recording of every control in MODUL8.
- Live sequencing of media clips and controllers.
- MIDI & DMX mapping of events.
- Expand your available clips from 80 to 64,000!
- Save layer settings from one project and open in another.
- Mapped control of MODUL8 with popular MIDI controllers.
- 3 LFO’s with 6 waveforms types and BPM syncing, to modulate your controllers…
- Open source design to allowing further modules to work with GENER8. In fact there are already a few classic modules which have been adapted to work as GENER8 modules.
- Ongoing support and development, and many more features besides.
GENER8 has been in development for over 3 years and is used worldwide by VJs, Theatres and in pre/post production environments. GENER8 is designed by Andy Teasdale, producer of the popular Sound Router and the Micromodul8 modules, and many more beside.